Friday, June 7, 2013

Senior Challenge: Day 29

Question twenty-nine is:

What you’ll miss the most

There isn't just one thing that I'll miss the most but a whole group of things.

The first thing I will miss is all of the girls. They are not just classmates but sisters. I have never seen 197 girls so close and caring in my life. We are there for one another when we needed it. in times of crisis, we come together. We make sure we are all aright. In times of joy, we all live in the joy together. It brings us together in ways that nothing else can. This group of girls is purely amazing and I will never experience it in my life.

The next thing I will miss is the feeling of home my school brings. I like to say that I have two homes. One on C street and one on L street. One has three bedroom, while the other has 30+. They both have amazing kitchens with amazing cooks and food. They both have a family to fill them. Ones with people of all ages and importance. Every person in that home has a job. They both have the same feeling of safeness and comfort. They both will always be me hike never matter where I go.

The last thing I will miss is the traditions and the familiar routines. I will miss everything that makes LF the school it is. I will miss the Spirit Days, the alma mater, and everything in between.

As you can see I will miss so much from this school. It is more than a school. You will be missed, LF!

Xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment