Monday, June 3, 2013

May Movies

These are all of the movies I have watched in May. Some I saw before but others I saw for the first time. I really liked some of them. Since We have all of the movie channels (HBO, Stars, Max, etc.) I am able to watch movies whenever I want. Most of the movies I watched on those channels.


Journey 2: Mysterious Island
I watch this one on HBO and just happened to be sitting in the room when it came on. I saw the first one a long time ago but couldn't remember much about it. You really don't have to watch the first one to see this one. It was an amazing movie! It's hard for me to get into a movie and really watch them but I didn't have that problem with this one. It's very adventures and keeps you wanting to watch. I would recommend this to people of all ages.


The Rise of Planet of the Apes
This is yet another movie I had no plans of watching but was just in the movie. Actually, this was on right after Journey 2 and I just keep it on. I loved this one too! It really had my attention and I wanted to keep watching to find out what was happening. This movie isn't for anyone but it is definitely something you might want to check into. I thought this movie wasn't for me but boy was I wrong!


The Confessions of a Drama Queen
I have seen this movie before and watched it a lot as a kid. It brought back my childhood and I was able to relax for a little bit. I love this movie because it is so funny how she acts. She really is a drama queen! It also shoes how girls really act. I also like that fact that it is Lindsey Lohan before she went crazy. If you have a little girl I would show her this.


The Lucky One
I had been waiting to watch this movie for so long! I read the book and loved it. Needless to say I loved he movie! It was so good and I didn't want it to end! It was so romantic and I am a sucker for romantic movies, especially ones with Zac Efron in them. If you like Nicholas Sparks go see this movie!

Mr. Popper's Penguins
This is another movie I had been waiting to see. I finally got around to watching it and I loved it! Maybe it is because it had animals in it but I'm not sure. It was a really cute movie and it's really for all ages. I like the suspense it gave me and it kept me watching.


There you have all of the movies I have watched in May. I did watch little parts of different movies but I'm not going to count them. I wonder what I will watch in June :)

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment