Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Senior Challege: Day 2


The second question they ask is:

First Memory of High School

The first memory I have of high school is with my two best friends. We are walking from my friend Becky's house to get the 66 Bus. In order to get to that bus we had to walk this really LONG street! So we're walking and talking (that rhymes haha) and one of them brings up our student numbers. I was like student numbers?!?! What is that? I started to panic because I didn't know mine and thought we needed it. So I call my mom and she tells me what it is. Turns out I didn't need it.

So we get on the bus and take it down to the terminal to get the second bus. I'm pretty sure the first bus was packed. We are walking to the second bus but have NO idea where it comes at. We call my friend Becky's sister, who is a senior at the time, and ask for help. We tell her we are walking towards Church's Chicken. That's the opposite way we are suppose to go!

That's really my first memory of high school and I am so glad it is with two of my best friends, even thought one of them isn't friends with me any more. 

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment