Monday, June 3, 2013

Graduation Week!

What today and the rest of my week looks like!


Today (June 3)
  • Have to go to school at normal time (8:00 am) 
  • Senior Award ceremony (about 8:10-9:00)
  • At Senior Award Ceremony we had our Alumnae pledge and flag retirement 
  • Baccalaureate Practice
  • Get done practice at 10:45 and come home
  • Senior Night 5:00-8:00 tonight
 Tomorrow (June 4)
  • Off from school
Wednesday (June 5)
  • Practice at place of graduation at 11:30
  • Home after practice
 Thursday (June 6)
  • Friend's birthday
  • Baccalaureate at 7:00
  • Have to be there at 6:00
 Friday (June 7)
  •  Graduation at 2:00!
  • Dinner after
  • Friends graduation party at 7:00

So there you have my schedule for the rest of the week and why I am so busy.  It's going to be pretty emotional and I don't know how I will be after the week is out. Right now I am holding it together but that's really because I haven't thought about it. I really don't want to because it's hard to believe.

If you have any tips for handling graduation let me know! I would love to hear them.

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment