Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Senior Challenge: Day 11


The eleventh question I have is:

How You Spent Your Most Memorable Lunch Hangout

I had no idea this question came after the one I just did! The most memorable lunch time this year and over the last four years was the last lunch ever! We had a big party at my table because it was our last day. Everyone remember to bring something in and that has never happened before. So we had this big party. While we were eating our teacher put on music and we danced and sung along. Our Class dance came on and everyone got up and danced to it. People were dancing on chairs and tables and the whole cafeteria was watching. After we danced we sang our alma mater. We had one last picture as a table and we were off!

I love that day and we forever remember it.

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment