Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First Midweek Randoms




Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

I have seen Midweek Randoms a few times before and each time I have always thought it was a good idea. I finally decided to do it this week!


  • I'm 95% done college shopping. I should be 100% done in the next couple of days. 
Our toes. MIne are the purple ones

Baseball in the back driveway
My orange and vanilla swirl ice cream with root beer water ice

  • Yesterday I spent the day with my 3 cousins and it couldn't have made me more happy. My sister Shannon, cousins Meghan and Ella, and I went and got pedicures. Then we came home had a big spaghetti dinner with my brother and cousin Sean. We finished the night off with a baseball game, home run derby, and ice cream. 
  • This weekend will be my last weekend before I go to college. I can't believe summer is over. 

  • I go to college in one week!!
  • My neighbor stopped my last night to ask if I needed anything else for my dorm. She was so sweet! I watched her three kids for her a few times and I always talk to her when I see her. 
  • I'm cleaning my room and hanging some pictures. I want my room to be perfect before I leave for college. 
  • Just this week I have gotten text from a few girls I want to school with. It really made me see that I made great friends in my last year of high school. 
  • My style has taken a little turn. I have found that I am in love with everything preppy and southern. 

Be sure to go check out the other Midweek Randoms!

xoxo,
Lauren

5 comments:

  1. Ah, you will love college. Enjoy it - it goes by FAST!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm think I will really like it! I have been waiting for college for over a year. Thanks so much! Your blog is so cute by the way!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on starting college! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS MY COLLEGE DAYS! So much fun! Soak everything in! Have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some many people have been telling me that! Your the third one today and I really love hearing it. I really hope I enjoy it as much as everyone says! Thanks :)

      Delete