Thursday, August 15, 2013

HUGE Clothing Haul (Haul #1)

On July 7, I went shopping with my mom and younger sister Shannon. Our goal was to get as much clothes as I could. I was in need of shorts because I only had two good pairs. I also needed clothes for college. For the last 4 years (12 years really),  I have worn a uniform to school so I didn't have a lot of clothes to wear to class.

We ended up going to American Eagle, Aeropostale, Pink, and Bath and Body Works.


The haul all together. 


Two pairs of jeans from American Eagle. One pair is like jeggings and stretchy, and the other is normal. 



Four Camis from Aeropostale


Purple Ombre jeans from American Eagle. They have zippers on the sides at the bottom. 



Two Boyfriend style tank tops from American Eagle



Two v-neck t-shirts from Aeropostale 



A tank top with tribal style design from American Eagle 



A t-shirt from American Eagle. The purple circle is fuzzy. 



A Pink Tank top with lacy from Aeropostale 



Shorts. The first three are from American Eagle and the last three are from Aeropostale 


Yoga pants. The first three are from Pink and the last is from American Eagle. The first pair is boot cut. The second is legging style and the last two are crop style. 


V necks from American Eagle


A shirt from American Eagle


A botton up tank top style shirt from Aeropostale 



Bod Wash and Hand Sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. They were having a huge sale!



I am very lucky to have such giving parents. My mom and dad brought all of this for me and I couldn't be more thankful. I'm pretty surprise that I found all of that clothes and they all fit right! 

xoxo,
Lauren 






No comments:

Post a Comment