Saturday, August 17, 2013

August Wish List

I got this idea from Alex at Second Chance. I thought it was a great idea so I am going to do my own wish list.



  1. A wooden monogramed wall decal. I found this on on etsy. I would love to have one to hang in my room. They are just so pretty!
  2. I would love a pair of Jack Rogers sandals! I've heard they are very comfortable and they are so cute! I picked that color because it's such a pretty color but any color would do. 
  3. Vera Bradley duffel bag. I really need a new duffel bag and Vera Bradley has really cute ones. Maybe I will have on by next summer. 
  4. I am in love with Ray Ban sunglasses! I ad my eyes on the wayfarer ones but now I would love a pair of Aviators. 

What is on your wish list? Anything similar to me? Write a blog post and link it below!

xoxo,
Lauren 



No comments:

Post a Comment