Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday!

I'm going to participate in this link-up today! It seems so fun and easy! I think I will make this one all about college, since that is what I have been thinking about.



{ONE}
If you love shopping than you will love going to college! All I have been doing is shopping this summer. Almost every weekend I go out shopping for more things I need for college. Sometimes I go shopping multiple times a week.
The current pile of things for college. 


{TWO}
I finally have my roommate! I found out who she is this morning. I actually went to grade school and high school with her! There are only two other girls from my high school going to the same college as I am and we are all in nursing. Who would have though I would be rooming with one of them?!
I really hope this isn't me! 


{THREE}
I move in to college in 32 days! That is a little over a month! Time is really flying over here and I wish it would stop! I am so excited to go to college but I just want a little more time for summer.
My countdown!


{FOUR}
The list of things I need to do before I move out is getting so long! I want to leave home with a clean room and very prepare to live on my own. Every day I think of something else I need to do before I am out on my own.
Sorry it's so blurry but my list!


{FIVE}
I've been sending so much time with my sister because  know it is going to be so hard for her when I go to college. I've been letting her getting involved with the things I do for college and I always tell her about college. I try my best to remember this is a hard time for her.
The sister
There you have my 5 thoughts on college! I could go on and on but we would be here forever! Until next time :)

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment