Monday, July 15, 2013

Where Have I Been?!?!

Hello all! This summer has been so busy for me! Besides being busy I have been have a lot of computer troubles. The laptop I had been using would not connect to the internet. It just stopped connecting and nothing I tried would fix it. I would try to use it but when I typed out blog post they wouldn't save and all my hard work would go out the door. I also lost my charger for a couple of weeks (more like my little sister stole it) so I never have a chance to try to use it.

The good news is I got a new laptop! Saturday I went to the Apple store and brought the Macbook Pro! My parents helped my pay for it and I couldn't thank them enough. I should be back to blogging from now on.

Now where have I been since the last time I posted? Well, I graduated!

June 7 was definitely a day to remember! I will be putting up a post about it VERY soon! I have a lot to talk about and pictures to show from Graduation and Baccalaureate.

I also have to do a post about my graduation party on May 31. I had no amazing time and there is about 200 pictures from the party! Now I won't be showing you all of them but I will be showing you my favorites.

Besides those two special days, I have other posts to make. I have a ton of hauls to show you. I also have college post to make because I start college in a little over a month!

Time is just flying over her at my house and I haven't been able to keep up with it! I'll talk to you guys very soon!


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment