Friday, January 31, 2014

So It Happened Again....

I have come to the conclusion that I just can not keep up with a blog daily and that makes me extremely sad! Over the past few weeks I have really been thinking about what I like to do and writing was something that kept popping up in my head. I love to write, whether it is for fun or for school (Did I just say I like to write for school?!). For school I do a ton of writing but I would love it if I could just write what I want and what I love.

Now I am going to say this again and I will probably fail again but I want to get back to blogging and post at least two times a week if not more. As I write this I am thinking about my schedule and the work load I have. This semester is an extremely busy one. We are only three weeks in and I have already had a mental breakdown from schoolwork related stress. My classes are hard and I have a lot of reading and studying to do. With that being said, I still want to try and blog.

I am writing this up on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:54 pm and have made a deal with myself. The deal is I will not post this post until I have at least a week's worth of posts ready and waiting to be posted. I know that is a lot but if I am only posting 2-3 times a week I only need to have two or three post ready. I have ideas for post I just need to type them up and get them ready for you guys.

As soon as I am done typing this I am going to go and start working on those post so I can get them out to you. I want to become a dedicated blogger even if it kills me!

So here's to hoping I finally follow throughout with blogging this time around. I want to do it for myself and for you guys!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment