Monday, October 13, 2014

If I Were President

{Day 11}
If You Were President

Background Source

Surprisingly I never wanted to be the president growing up. Politics never interest me at all. And really I've never thought about what I would do differently but I do have some fun ideas. Thank god I'm not president!

1. Every house most be decorated for the holidays no matter what you celebrate. Even if its just lights that counts. 

2. One dog must be in every dorm room to help relive the stress of college. 

3. Chick-fil-a should deliver to your front door. Enough said. 

4. There will no longer be skip limits on Pandora. 

5. Free wifi in every single store and business. And not the cheap, slow kind. 

6. Textbooks would be no more than $50. And tuition will be affordable for every single person. 

7. Women would have equal pay. Women would have equal everything. 

8. Same sex marriage is legal everywhere. 

9. Mothers and fathers would receive longer maternity and paternity leave. 

10. Adoption would cost an extreme amount less than it currently does. 


The Daily Tay

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment