Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween Memories #TBT

{Day 9}
Best or Worst Halloween Memory #TBT



I never had a great love for halloween. Until I came to college that is. Now I love it and I love dressing up and going out with my friends. In some ways college has turned me into a child more than I ever was before but that's a whole another post in it of itself. 

So since I told you I didn't love halloween until I came to college you may be able to guess that my best halloween memory was last halloween with my college friends. Halloween was on a Thursday last halloween but I didn't actually celebrate it until Friday and Saturday night. That's another thing I love about halloween in college, you celebrate it for the whole weekend. 

I loved that my roommate and I were Batman and Robin because that explains us so well. Plus we had the costume ideas planned since September and we look super cute. It was a great night spent with all of my closest friends. The second night, Saturday night, I went out as an army girl but it was kind of just thrown together and not planned at all. I'm not as proud of that costume as I was the first. 

I really think this weekend was my favorite weekend of the whole entire school year. I remember I was so happy and nothing bothered me. It was just fun all around. 

I'll stick with happy memories for this one.

The Daily Tay

xoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment